Our church building was blessed by the most Rev. John D. D and dedicated to the Immaculate Heart of Mary on the 5th of March 1928. The men of St Joseph’s Society built the church as a gift of free labour under the direction of Rev. H. J. Devine.
Parish Priest: Fr. Yoseph (Ph. 02 6947 4599)
Address: St Mary's Church, Selwyn Street, Batlow
Mass times: 8.30am 2nd Sunday & 5pm 4th Sunday
Liturgy Other Sundays at 8.30am